- Low Tension Cool Nights® Stretch Knit Cover: Incredibly soft, contouring and durable low tension cover featuring a lasting cool response flow-through design.
- 1″ Pure & Natural American Made Latex Support Layer: Gently contours to the body to promote proper support, improved circulation and pressure reduced sleep. Naturally antimicrobial and is also a long lasting, resilient, earth-friendly, sustainable material.
- 1″ Pocketed Coil-On-Coil Designed Micro-Pod™ Active Support System: Pocketed individually the Micro-Coil system distributes body weight evenly across the sleep system & reduces pressure points.
- 2″ Pure & Natural American Made Latex Support Layer: Gently contours to the body to promote proper support, improved circulation and pressure reduced sleep. It’s cell structure, with millions of interconnecting cells, provides self-ventilation, sustaining the life of the mattress!
- 8″ Individually Encased Pocketed Coil Innerspring System With 5 Strategically Positioned Zones: 5-zone innerspring layer is designed to reduce stress on pressure points as well as provide full body support & optimal spinal alignment. The engineered shape of the coils and Power Edge™ perimeter support ensures years of lasting comfort & durability.
- Progressive Support Encasement: This specially designed progressive support encasement is placed over & under the 5-zone 8″ innerspring unit to reinforce the pocketed coil system. The protective support buffers between you & the internal spring core support system.
- The SP-15™ mattress is proud to be hand crafted with pride entirely in Colorado – U.S.A.
- Optional Fully Assembled, All Wood Foundation: C/King & E/King foundations are split for additional strength, stability and convenience when moving.
C/King: 72″ W x 84″ L x 15″ H
King: 76″ W x 80″ L x 15″ H
Queen: 60″ W x 80″ L x 15″ H
Twin XL: 38″ W x 80″ L x 15″ H
Foundation: 9″ H
There are no reviews yet.