The American Sleep Collection Motion Reduced Waterbed Mattress provides all the pressure relieving support benefits of full depth flotation sleep, incorporated in the latest mattress design technology!
The Motion Reduced Waterbed Mattress combines full depth flotation support with minimal wave reduction and high tech construction. The motion reduction slows the waves to a slightly gentler rocking without fully eliminating the reciprocal motion of the original waterbed. The Motion Reduced waterbed mattress evenly supports your body in gravity neutral sleep, which enables you to float in a near weightless environment that virtually eliminates pressure and muscle tension.
The controlled heated fluid system allows the body weight to be distributed more evenly over the surface, eliminating pressure on various parts of the body. Digital temperature control enables you to precisely regulate your environment for the deepest most rejuvenating sleep. The motion and warmth of the bed helps a person to relax, improve his/her comfort levels and helps in producing better sleeping habits.
For hygienically clean + hypoallergenic sleep – the Motion Reduced Waterbed Mattress is ideal. The water chamber is easily accessible for periodic cleaning & maintenance with Deluxe Fill, Drain & Hose Kit included with your American Sleep Collection Waterbed.
Here’s What’s Included In Your Complete Kit:
Motion Reduced Waterbed Mattress:
- Layered motion control with extra body support
- Specially formulated pearlized azure vinyl (color may vary depending on availability)
- Smooth top design with T-Seam construction
- 2″ double reinforced corners
- 4-way corner tethered support system
Premium Stand-Up Safety Liner:
- Durable, heavy-duty vinyl safety liner
- Heater compatible black vinyl
- Stand-up side construction
- Ample over-cut design
- Install to prevent water spillage in the case of a mattress puncture or separation
- For your peace of mind. Protect your furniture & floors from water damage in case of a mattress leak or puncture.
Premium Analog Solid State Heater:
- Meticulous construction, innovative technology & unequalled safety
- The industries safest heater pad and control design
- High-tech analog readout in degrees fahrenheit
- Solid state control with light
- Fully encased thermostat
- Independently replaceable heater pad and control
- Let’s your mattress & liner go the distance with even heat distribution
- Greater accuracy and longer lasting construction than competitors
- High-tech modular design
- Senses temperature with sophisticated computer chip
- State-of-the-art ultra-sensitive electronic control that holds the temperature to + or – 1/8 degree set point. Insures consistent & accurate temperature sensing and readout
Deluxe – Fill, Drain and Hose Kit:
- All you need to fill, drain and maintain your watermattress
- 8 oz. multi-purpose plus waterbed conditioner
- 8 oz. multi-purpose vinyl cleaner and protectant
- Venturi siphon super pump
- Single shut-off valve
- Perfect union
- Air extractor super burper
- Faucet adaptor
- 25 foot connection hose
Waterbed Anchor Band – Custom Fit Mattress Pad:
- 50% Cotton/ 50% Polyester quilted comfort top
- 100% premium bonded polyester filling retains it’s loft
- Will not restrict the benefits of a heated waterbed
- Protects the body from vinyl contact
- Elastic Sure-Grip™ Anchor Bands provide a secure fit on your waterbed
- Machine wash & cool dry for best results
- King: 72″ w x 84″ l x 8.5-9″ h (depending on fill level)
- Queen: 60″ w x 84″ l x 8.5-9″ h (depending on fill level)
- Super Single: 48″ w x 84″ l x 8.5-9″ h (depending on fill level)
For use with hard-side wood waterbed frame (not included). Wood waterbed frame sold separately.
There are no reviews yet.