The American Sleep Collection Versaleg™ bed leg system is a patented support structure for all bed sizes that eliminates the need for either a conventional metal bed frame or a cumbersome pedestal bed base. Versaleg™ bed legs glide easily, will not harm linens, carpets or hardwood floors and create a child-safe sleeping environment – safer than other support systems with no metal or jagged edges.
The Versaleg™ bed leg system has been used in the hospitality industry for over 35 years without a failure and is made in the USA. Versaleg™ bed legs are an innovative, modern alternative to the conventional metal bedframe, providing buyers with a wide range of important value-added benefits.
Save the time and hassle of frame assembly. The Versaleg™ bed leg system easily attaches to the box spring utilizing two components: the threaded base plate and the bed leg.
Note: Headboard and footboard brackets are not included.
- Childsafe & affordable alternative to the “Old-Fashioned” metal bed frame
- 7″ Versaleg™ bed leg system
- Eliminates the need for either a conventional metal bed frame/pedestal bed base
- Raises the bed with stylish legs for an elegant look
- Versaleg™ bed legs glide easily
- Will not harm linens, carpets or hardwood floors
- Fits all standard size boxsprings and foundations
- Allows for easy rotation of boxsprings, extending bed life
- Faster and easier to install than any metal bed frame or pedestal bed base
- Used in the Hospitality Industry for over 35 years
- Made in the USA
- Versatile dark brown color
What All Is Included:
- Queen/King: 12 Versaleg bed legs (Legs, Threaded Base Plates & Screws)
- Full/Queen: 9 Versaleg bed legs (Legs, Threaded Base Plates & Screws)
- Twin: 6 Versaleg bed legs (Legs, Threaded Base Plates & Screws)
The Versaleg™ bed leg system has two components, a bed leg and a threaded base plate. The base plate attaches directly to the boxspring with provided hardware. Versaleg™ bed legs then easily screw into the base plate for quick installation.
There are no reviews yet.